Of late, there has been an increasing trend to use organic beauty products. Have you ever stopped to think why people are opting for them? People today are more aware of the chemicals and toxins that are present in most of the everyday products. They are looking for more products that are made up of pure and natural extracts, free from the nasties Choosing organic products is simple and we've listed 5 tips why you should use them and why they are good for your skin.
5 Tips for supple skin:
1. Always look for organic products- We know the market is flooded with a plethora of beauty and skin care products. However, there are some things that you need to keep in mind when you are choosing these products. Look for an accreditation or an organic seal to ensure it is authentic and natural.
2. Keep your beauty regime simple- Understand that all your skin needs is a little cleansing, moisturizing and toning. Take the pledge to stick to the basics and follow a skin care routine that is simple and effective. Ensure to buy a natural pH balanced face cleanser that is ultra-gentle and cleanses your skin without stripping the natural oils of the skin.
3. Vouch for no fragrance- Do you know that products that have strong fragrances can include phthalates – a chemical that adds artificial fragrance. This chemical has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction that could cause damage to your kidneys, reproductive system, and your lungs. Is the fragrance worth the risk Choose organic moisturizer, as fragrant moisturizers can cause harm to you and your skin.
4. Petroleum products are a BIG no-no- Petroleum is a product that is known to clog the pores of your skin, which obstructs the skin's ability to release all the toxins and waste. Opt for an organic night cream or lip balms instead that is pure and also help to keep your skin smooth and soft.
5. Eat healthy for a healthy skin- The foundation for healthy skin is nothing but the food you consume. You need to focus on following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water and exercising on a regular basis to look your best at all times.
It is a known fact that every woman aspires to have flawless, radiant skin; but you should also remember that synthetic creams, moisturizers and cleansers will give you nothing and instead rob your natural glow, ever.
So, ladies! Get thinking and make the change. Embrace natural skin care products from today!