Everyone has their own skin woes. With the exposure to chemicals and toxins and not to mention the increasing pollution, maintaining a flawless skin seems almost impossible. Does not it? But did you know that you can make your skin look beautiful and glowing with a few tried and trusted home remedies.
So, quit worrying about the problems of your skin and concentrate on making these simple home cures useful.
Cures for acne and scars:
1. Radish & milk- Smash a fully ripe radish with a few teaspoons of milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Gently apply the mixture on the affected areas and let it stay for half an hour. Wash off with cold water. Apply this mixture twice a day for quick results.
2. Potatoes- Soak slices of potatoes in milk for a minimum of 15 minutes. When the potatoes begin to discolor, mash them and apply onto the affected area. Let it stay for half an hour and then wash your face with warm water.
3. Hydrating face mist- You could also introduce an element of moisture and pamper your face with a hydrating face mist as a part of the treatment as well.
Cure for dark circles:
1. Olive Oil- Applying olive oil under your eyes regularly before you sleep can reduce the dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
2. Lemon Juice- Apply the juice of one lemon, under your eyes or in the affected areas at least twice a day.
3. Cucumbers- They are cooling and help to restore the quality of your skin. Place two slices of cucumber under your eyes and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Natural eye gel- These eye gels possess nourishing properties as they are Aloe-based. They help to naturally reduce the puffiness and dark circles, making your under eyes appear youthful.
Cure for darkened lips:
1. Beetroot juice- Take a slice of this red vegetable and rub it on your lips. This will tend to make your lips appear pink and gradually lighten their color.
2. Lemon juice- Take a few drops of concentrated lemon juice and with the help of a cotton ball dab it on your lips. Make sure to apply it right before you sleep.
3. Cinnamon lip balm- Considering purchasing a cinnamon lip balm from a natural products store. This organic lip balm is known to possess five skin- nourishing oils for naturally smooth and pink lips.
Understand that flawless skin does not come easy. So, make it a habit to cleanse, moisturize and take proper care of your skin to help prevent clogged pores and get rid of unwanted dirt.