Today, there are various types of face and body spa treatments that you can indulge in. They can help you relax after a stressful day at work and you will certainly enjoy the benefits that you can gain.
Popular Face And Body Spa Treatments
- Massage – it can include the deep tissue or Swedish massage. This is typically performed by using a variety of oils for different effects.
- Facials – it can range from varieties that involve the use of gentle cleansers and massage or those that involve Botox.
- Hot stone therapy – using hot stones for massage along with acupressure has gained popularity in almost any spa center all over the world.
- Body wraps – this includes herbal remedies such as with paraffin, clay and even seaweed. The purpose of this treatment is to effectively cleanse the skin and for the reduction of weight.
- Salt scrubs – this has been utilized for deep exfoliation of the skin to remove dead skin cells. This procedure is performed by brushing salt on the entire body or by using a variety of herbal scrubs such as walnut or almond paste.
- Aromatherapy – it involves the use of essential oils that have their own specific healing property. It can be included in massage or body wraps.
- Paraffin – it is in a lenient molten form that can be used on its own or combined with the necessary oils. Due to its ability to conduct heat and retain moisture, it is commonly utilized for hydration, relaxation and softening dry skin or also used to prep up the hands and feet for manicure or pedicure.
- Shiatsu – the technique focuses on the combination of therapy and diagnosis. By using the fingers and palms, the practitioners can determine trouble areas in the body, including muscle distress and blocked toxins.
Benefits Of Face And Body Spa Treatments
The majority of us believe that going to a spa can be considered as a luxury. In reality, the benefits of any spa treatment for the whole body or the face outweighs the price. Oftentimes, pampering the body is all that you need in order to look and feel great. A spa treatment helps pamper the senses.
Understandably, the benefits truly outweigh the youthful flow after getting a spa treatment. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Skin that is free from wrinkles – by opting for the hot stone massage, it helps relaxes the tensed muscles. Once applied on the face and forehead, it relaxes the fine wrinkles and lines that develop due to stress.
- De-stressing the skin – just like the rest of the body, the skin should also be de-stressed. It is a known fact that stress can age an individual. Dark spots and dullness on the skin are signs of aging. With a face or body spa, it helps release stress from the muscles.
- Helps lose weight – different spa treatments can help cut down weight effectively such as certain types of massage that will help you get into shape that you want.
- Detoxification of the skin – due to the high levels of pollution in our environment, our skin accumulates a lot of toxins. With the spa treatments, it helps eliminate these toxins.
- Improved oxygen levels – certain treatments such as the oxygen facial can provide you with a vibrant appearance. These spa treatments help you breathe in more deeply especially those that involve the entire body.
That is why getting a face or body spa treatment is not just a luxury but has proved to be very beneficial for the entire body.